36 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner which it means it’s time to find the perfect gift for your own Mom (or MIL or Grandma, or Sister, or Aunt or Doggie Mom or Kitty Mom) and start dropping hints to the gift givers in your house. I’ve rounded up 36 of my favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas with this handy gift guide. I’ve included a little something for everyone and a gift for every budget. And I’ve made it super easy for you to download this guide as a pdf and send it on to the gift giver in your household. Just click on the picture above to get your copy. The download has shoppable links too. It doesn’t get much easier than that!!! I’ve even put a little * next to the items that I already own and love. I’m sure you’ll love those items too.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the link and make a purchase I may receive a small commission This in no way raises the price of the product for you. You can see my full disclosure policy here.
- *Farmgirl Flowers Fresh Cut Bouquet You can’t go wrong with the traditional bouquet of fresh flowers for Mother’s Day. But these aren’t your ordinary grocery store flowers. I recently received a bouquet of Farmgirl Flowers from a friend and OMG were they gorgeous and wrapped so beautifully!
- Anne Black Stripe Narrow Vase If you’re giving flowers then you might as well present a gorgeous vase to go along with them. Plus, it will remain a keepsake long after the flowers have wilted. I love this striped vase. It’s a great neutral vase that would go with everything.
- Beachgold Bali Round Woven Straw Gili Canteen Crossbody Mom’s love purses! And if you hadn’t noticed, the round straw bag is the it bag of the season. Put your Mom on the forefront of this hot trend with a cute bag for the summer.
- Caslon Framed Waves Linen Blend Scarf A one size fits all scarf is a great gift. This summer weight scarf can be used as a lightweight wrap too. It comes in a pink color combo or a navy blue color combo and is under $25.
- *Jo Malone London Travel Cologne Collection This is a great one size fits all gift. Perfume is a pretty personal gift and unless you know the specific scent your Mom loves it’s hard to just pick any scent. With the travel set you get a combo of some of the best fragrances. And since Jo Malone fragrances can be layered then your Mom will have multiple options.
- Slip Silk Pillowcases Slipsilk Pillowcase I’m not sure there is any fabric more luxurious than silk. And doesn’t Mom deserve a little luxury? This silk pillowcase will keep her hair in order and her face creams from migrating (yes, that’s a thing!)
- Belgian Flax Linen Robe If there’s anything I know about linen, it’s that is gets softer and better with time. This robe is a great summer weight robe for Mom to use when she’s just hopped out of the shower or let’s face it when she needs to cover up the pj’s she’s been wearing all day.
- *Blendtec Classic 575 Blender I have this blender and I will tell you that I use it every single day. While on the pricier side of blenders, there’s nothin’ this think can’t chop up. Mom can make her green smoothie, ice cream for the kids and margaritas for the weekend or noon on Monday if the week is off to a rough start!
- Aura Digital Photo Frame I have an older version of this frame and it’s the only thing I would grab if my house was on fire (after the kids and dog of course!) But this latest version has it’s own email address so it’s perfect for getting your photos off your phone and into a frame. This would be a great MIL gift too as you could add pics of the grandkids to her frame easily.
- Etsy Mama Necklace This would be a great gift for the new Mom. This version says Mama but there are lots of options to personalize it. You can choose from silver, to gold to rose gold and lots of chain lengths. You can also purchase charms separately so you could personalize it with each child’s name or initial too. So many options with this gift.
- Lizush Spa Gift Set Mom’s need pampering and this gift will give her some much needed spa time. This is a great spa gift set with all natural, vegan and Non Gmo products. Just make sure to include a homemade gift cert for some alone time in the bathroom so Mom can actually have time to use these!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Pants These are the ultimate in luxuriously soft lounge pants for Mom. Seriously barefoot dreams makes quite possibly the softest lounge wear ever. These are great for those moments when Mom’s messy hair don’t care and coffee is her main form of hydration.
- T3 Whirl Trio Convertible Styling Wand Here’s one at the top of my personal wish list but just pricey enough that I haven’t justified buying one yet. But if someone gave it to me as a gift how could I refuse? Rave reviews and a gagillion beauty bloggers can’t be wrong that this curling wand leaves your hair with waves and curls that last for days.
- Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Hand Soap & Dish Soap Have you ever considered how many times Mom’s wash their hands a day? Don’t they deserve the pretty soap? This is an affordable luxury gift for Mom to keep by the sink.
- Hunter ‘Original Refined’ Chelsea Rain Boot This is a nearly one size fits all gift. If you know her shoe size you’re good to go. Mom’s that garden, watch soccer games in the rain or have to hit up Costco even in a monsoon will love these rain boots.
- Sole Society Mason Weekend Bag I’ve been admiring this clever weekend bag for some time now. The separate shoe compartment seals the deal. But don’t give the weekend bag unless you plan to include a little weekend getaway for some R&R too. It’s the perfect combo and she deserves it!
- *Athleta Studio Wrap Here’s another one that I own and can vouch for. I wear this wrap 3-4 times a week and it goes from the gym to a restaurant. It’s super soft and perfectly drapey. Size down in this one (I’m normally 5’5″ 125 lbs and I wear an xs. Currently I’m pregnant and weighting in at 145 lbs and I’m still wearing the xs)
- Melanie Auld Balia Stacking Rings Stackable rings are a great gift and way to commemorate a special occasion like Mother’s day. She can have one for each kid and stack them with her wedding band or wear them separate.
- Instant Pot Duo Plus60 9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker A gift that saves Mom time in the kitchen is always a winner. This is a great gift for the working Mom or the Mom who shuttles kids to activities all afternoon. This instant pot will let her get the hot meal on the table in hardly any time at all compared to using the oven or stove top.
- Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Mini Mask Trio Here’s another affordable luxury item that Moms would love. She can choose which mask to use based on the needs of her skin at that moment. So she always has the right mask on hand to make her skin looks it’s best.
- *Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Here’s another one that I own and love! This has pretty much replaced my big heavy vacuum. I can use it for quick clean ups or the whole house. And the best part is I can delegate this task to the kids because this is lightweight and there are no cumbersome cords.
- Etsy Mom Life Tee Mom life is the best life and now she can have the tee shirt to prove it! It’s a cute, soft and go with everything t-shirt. It’s a great addition to the Mom uniform.
- Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Live-Edge Acacia Cutting Board It’s beautiful as kitchen decor, functional for chopping veggies and it’s from Joanna Gaines. Enough said.
- *IT Brushes For ULTA Your Superheroes Full-Size Travel Brush Set Makeup is too hard to buy for someone unless you know the specific brands and shades they like to wear. But makeup brushes are easy. And when was the last time Mom upgraded her brushes? It’s probably been way too long.
- *Caslon Print Tassel Ruana Another great one size fits all gift for Mom. This can be worn as a swimsuit cover up or over a tank top this summer. It comes in 3 colors and is under $30 with free shipping.
- Pier 1 Imports Navy with Beige Garden Tote with Tools Every spring I gather my gardening tools and realize I need new ones. But it’s just not something I would go out of my way to buy myself. Your gardening loving Mom is probably the same way. She will appreciate having some new tools that get the job done as well as a tote to keep them all together.
- *Nadri Bar Station Bracelet I bought this bracelet for myself last summer and I have never taken it off. It has not tarnished or discolored at all, even though I’ve worn it in the shower and the pool. Plus, I’ve been asked if my husband gave it to me as a gift because it looks very real. I highly recommend this one!
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop Sandal If you know her shoe size, this is an easy one. These Tori Burch sandals have become an iconic symbol of summer. They have been the same for years and have never made it to the out of style list. I love the light blue color for summer.
- Linum Home Textiles Herringbone Striped Turkish Pestemal Towel Give Mom her own special towel to take to the pool this summer. She’ll probably wrap the cold kiddos in it anyway but it feels special to have a stylish towel at the pool.
- Rifle Paper Co. Superhero Mother’s Day Card Of course you can get a card to accompany any gift, but a card can be gift enough. Especially if it’s filled with notes of love and appreciation from her family. A little Starbucks gift card tucked inside couldn’t hurt either!
- *Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle Newflash: Every Mom loves the way the Anthro store smells. And it smells like this candle! This is my personal favorite and probably the only candle I’ve ever used all the way too the bottom. And I kept the container as decor cause it’s just so darn pretty.
- Halogen Straw Trilby White tee, jeans and this hat and she’s adorable! (Ok, she’s adorable without the hat too!) I recently added this hat to my closet and I love it. I can’t wait to wear it to the pool or with a sundress. And it’s one size fits all so it’s a safe bet.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones These are a splurge, but they are worth it. Mom can listen to her favorite tunes or podcast while she makes dinner or cleans. Or she can drown out the sounds of bickering children. Win, Win!
- S’Well 17-oz. Elia Water Bottle The kids can use the plastic freebies. I want the pretty water bottle! Hey if it helps get your 8 glasses of water a day, I’m all for it!
- Supergoop! – But First, Sunscreen Kit Mom deserves her own sunscreen that she can use under or over her makeup and not have to worry about it making her mascara run or her skin breakout. This kit comes with 3 different types of sunscreen so she’s prepared no matter what.
- Essie Nail Lacquer Icons Set Here are the perfect colors for Mom’s summer mani and pedi. If she’s a DIY manicurist this is a great solo gift. Or add a gift cert for her fav nail salon and she can use this for touchups in between.
Hopefully you will find the perfect gift here for your Mom or for yourself. Let me know what’s on your wish list for Mother’s Day in the comments. And feel free to pin this for future reference.