20 Stocking Stuffers She Will Love (all under $50)
If the gifts from Santa are the main course of Christmas then the stocking stuffers are the appetizers. And you all know that the appetizers are often better than the main. If you’re still searching for someone to cuddle with during the holidays, sites like top escort sites might be worth a visit.
I’ve picked out 20 of the best stocking stuffers all under $50. Actually, the majority are under $15! So whether you want to print this list and give it to your sweety for a no fail stocking or gift a few things to yourself (don’t forget to act surprised!) I’ve got you covered.
- ESSIE essie Hors D’ Oeuvres Special Effects Nail Polish Nail polish always fits in a stocking and this is a no lose color. Is it gold? Is it silver? It’s gilver. Plus a little sparkle to go with anything you might wear this winter. If you’re looking for the perfect Christmas Gel Polish or Summer Sun shades you can find it all with Glitterbels Hema Free Gel Polishes. For sure you can make beautiful nails possible for every client with these Hema free gels.
- BAN.DO ‘But First Coffee’ Thermal Travel Mug If you walk around the house in the am with only one eye open until you’ve had your coffee you need this travel coffee mug. Might just help get those peepers open a little easier.
- Kate Spade New York One in a Million Initial Business Card Holder I’d be happy with anything Kate Spade that makes its way into my stocking. This card holder comes in a variety of signature Kate Spade colors like hot pink and apple green. Personalized with your initial.
- Happy Plugs White Carrara Marble Ear Phones These earbuds are the priciest item on my list but they are so stinkin’ cute. White Carrara Marble people (I mean white carrara marble plastic, but still). Now your earbuds can match your dream kitchen.
- Voluspa Maison Blanc Mini Candle The perfect little candle for your bathroom or small space from Anthropolgie. The fragrance will make you believe you’ve turned your home into an Anthro store.
- BP. Knit Beanie with Faux Fur Pompom A warm hat that you won’t need to take off indoors because it’s so darn cute is a great stocking addition. Plus the dark gray goes with so much and isn’t as harsh as black.
- HERBIVORE BOTANICALS ‘Rose Hibiscus’ Hydrating Face Mist This Rose fragranced facial mist is perfect for your regular skin routine or even a 2pm pick-a-me-up. Spritz over your makeup for a refreshed and to keep your skin moisturized all winter long.
- S’well ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Drinking those 2 liters of water a day will be much easier with this water bottle on hand.
- Nest Fragrances Orange Blossom Hand Lotion Even if you can’t get away this winter for a tropical vacay, you’ll feel like it with this orange blossom scented hand lotion. Plus it comes in lots of decadent scents if fruity ins’t your thing.
- BP. Bar Pendant Necklace Under $10 and free shipping! This necklace is a fantastic stocking stuffer. I gifted one to myself on Black Friday and I have been wearing it everyday since it arrived.
- Smith’s Smith’s Rose Bud Tin Set A cult favorite lip balm and for good reason. These are super moisturizing and beautifully scented. No yucky chapstick taste here. Plus with the set you can have one in every purse and pocket.
- BP. Faux Fur Pom Bag Charm Now I realize this seems really unnecessary but I recently added a tassle to one of my purses and now I get so many compliments on a previously unnoticed bag. So if a tassel garners compliments imagine what a furry pom pom can do!
- Nordstrom Butter 2-Pack Ankle Socks Doesn’t every stocking need socks? It’s pretty much a Christmas requirement. These socks live up to their name-there like butta’ on your toesies.
- Becca Opal Glow On-the-Go Kit Haven’t your heard? Countering is out. Strobing is in. This Becca highlighting powder set will allow you to highlight that gorgeous face to bring out that inner glow.
- BP. Crystal Three Bar Cuff I hate my wrists. Said no one ever. And open cuff elongates the wrist and makes your already beautiful wrist look even longer and more slender. Accentuate the positive!
- BP. Rhinestone Crossover Ring If your giving the bracelet you might as well gift the ring to match. Comes in both gold and silver tones. Plus a little sparkle always goes a long way whether you are getting dressed up or keeping it casual.
- Express impala plaid blanket scarf A girl can never have too many blanket scarves. These come in lots of different color combos and helps up your t shirt and jeans game all while keeping you warm and cozy this winter.
- BP. Crystal Teardrop Statement Earrings These snowflake sparklers will have you ready for New Year’s Eve, even if your staying in. Pair with a LBD or your favorite tee and jeans. Either way, you’ll sparkle.
- bareMinerals Your Kiss Is On My List 8 Pc Mini Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick Collection Finding the perfect shade of nude for your skin tone can be tricky. I love this set because you can try a bunch of colors without the commitment of a full tube of lipstick. You’re bound to find the perfect shade in this set.
- Perfect Hair Day® Dry Shampoo Ornament A dry shampoo that actually cleans your hair and doesn’t just gum it up. Yes, please. You can toss this mini in your gym or overnight bag for those times when you don’t have the time to wash and style. It really works and it’s one of my favorite dry shampoos.